Friday 13 September 2013

GOT MY ALIGNERS!

Got a call yesterday telling me my aligners are in and i should make an appointment for today! Went there and the orthodontists told me to slip them on (told me i was a pro) and take them off. I was so amazed as to how invisible they are, i can't even see them myself, I'M NOT EVEN JOKING!! I will be getting my attachments in a month (two on my front teeth) so i dunno how invisible they'll be then but for now i'm really happy. He gave me my trays and only one container thing to put my aligners in - reading and watching previous blogs, i had thought i'd be getting two but i only got the red one. He then booked me for next month when i'll be getting my attachments!

When i first put them on they didn't feel tight at all and i thought i'd try my second trays on to see if there was any difference. To my surprise my second trays did not fit my back teeth so I'm thinking that my first trays are actually moving my teeth even though they don't feel tight. After two hours of wearing them, I put my aligners in some water and ate my dinner. When i finished, brushed my teeth and aligners, i slipped them back in and they felt really tight (really like the feeling btw).

That's it for now, will update soon. Also I will be putting pictures up when my phone is charged ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment